1. Name and contact details of the controller
Dipl. Ing. Udo Marx
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
When you visit our website
Calculator for German Family Law,
the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.
The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above.
In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given express consent to this according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, as well as
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
when you visit our site. Cookies do not harm your device, do not contain viruses, Trojans or other malicious software.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
visited individual pages on our website. These are automatically deleted after leaving our page.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage
of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
These cookies allow us to automatically recognize when you visit our site again that you have already been with us. These cookies are automatically deleted after a defined time.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to
Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before
a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
5. Analysis tools
Tracking tools: Google Analytics
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures to be used,
we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. We also use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of
our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
For the purpose of customizing and continually optimizing our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc.
(1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; im Folgenden „Google“).
In this context, pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type / version,
- used operating system,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of server request.
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity
and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor-made website design. This information
may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data in the order. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged
with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google
by downloading and installing a browser add-on
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center
6. Google AdSense
Our website uses Google AdSense, a service for embedding advertisements of Google Inc ("Google"). For this ad integration service, Google AdSense uses "cookies",
which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. In addition, Google AdSense also uses web beacons (invisible graphics).
Based on the web beacons, information such as visitor traffic to websites can be evaluated. Cookies and web beacons are used to generate information about the use of our website,
including your IP address. The delivery of advertising formats is then transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there, as with Google Analytics.
The stored information may then be passed on by Google to their contractual partners. Nevertheless, the information collected by Google about your IP address will not be
merged with other data stored by you If this collection of information based on your visit to our site is not in your interest, you can prevent the storage or installation
of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser software. At the same time, we would like to inform you that in this case you will not be able to use all
functions of this website to their full extent. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
7. Affected rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes,
the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion,
limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated
decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information,
for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful,
but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to file an objection against
the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against
direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
9. Data security
We take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss,
destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
As a result of the further development of our website and offers thereof or due to changed legal or official requirements,